APTET Teacher Recruitment Posts 2019, APTET Teacher posts, Andhra Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test Teacher Posts Recruitment, APTET Teacher Posts Recruitment 2019, APTET Teacher Recruitment 2019
Andhra Pradesh Teachers Eligibility Test invited applications for the jobs of Teachers. Interested candidates can apply for this recruitment from the official website of APTET. Candidates are suggested to check official notification before they apply for the APTET Recruitment 2019. An official advertisement has already been published on the official website where candidates can check recruitment details like age limit, selection process, application fee and other information. Below in the article we also tried to gather important information for this recruitment. Check complete information below in the article.
APTET Teachers Eligibility Test Teacher Posts 2019
Andhra Pradesh Teachers Eligibility Test is also known as APTET in short. It organizes exams every year for the teacher’s recruitment in Andhra Pradesh State. Large numbers of candidates participates every year in the exam. This year APTET has released a notification for the jobs of teachers. Eligible candidates can apply for the job on or before the last date. It is a good opportunity for all the candidates who want to become a government teacher. These candidates are advised to grab this chance as soon as possible.
APTET Teacher Bharti 2019 Details
- Organization: Andhra Pradesh Teachers Eligibility Test (APTET)
- Post Name: Teacher
- Total Vacant Seats:
- Application Mode: Online
- Official website: www.cse.ap.gov.in
Eligibility Criteria for APTET Teachers Jobs 2019
- Candidate should be 12th passed with minimum 50% marks and 2 year Diploma in D.EI.Ed or graduation degree and 2 year diploma in D.EI.Ed or Higher Secondary with minimum 50% Marks and year Diploma in B.EI.Ed from a recognized university.
- Applicant’s selection is based on computer based online test.
- Applicants need to pay 100/- rupees through net banking or SBI Challan.
How to Apply for APTET Teacher Posts Recruitment
Candidates who don’t to apply online are advised to follow these below given steps. These steps will help all the candidates to apply online very easily.
- First, visit the official website: cse.ap.gov.in
- Find the official advertisement and download it.
- Read all the information carefully in the official notification.
- Now click on the “Apply Online” link.
- Fill all the details carefully.
- Upload scanned copy of your photograph and signature.
- Pay the application gee by net banking.
- Now click on submit button to submit the application.
- Take a print out of application for future uses.
- Starting Date of Online Application:
- Last date of Application Fee submission:
- Last Date to Submit Online Application:
- Exam Date:
Click Here to Apply Online: www.cse.ap.gov.in
All the information of APTET Teacher Recruitment 2019 is given in the article. If you have any query related to this article; write us in the comment section. We will try to solve your queries as soon as possible.