CAT Application Form 2018 – CAT 2018 Registration Apply Online Start Date – Apply Online For Common Admission Test 2018 – CAT 2018 Registration – CAT 2018 Notification
Here We are going to inform all the applicants that Online Registration For CAT 2018 has started already from 8th August 2018. All the interested and eligible candidates can Apply Online for this CAT 2018. CAT is a short form of Common Admission Test which is a national level examination. The Indian Institutes of Management (IIMs) conducts a CAT exam every year. This is a mandatory test to get admission in various management courses in the management institutions of India and 7 IIM’s of India. Every year on rotation basis IIMs conducts CAT exam. IN this year IIM Calcutta is going to conduct the CAT Exam and applicants can participate in this exam by submitting Online CAT Application Form 2018.
CAT Application Form 2018 Online Registration for CAT Exam 2018
As per the information all over India, there are 7 Indian Institutes of Management (IIMs). These institutes conduct Common Admission Test to select the eligible candidates for providing admission in MBA course. For the CAT 2019, the online registration has started from 8th August 2018. If you have not submitted the CAT Application Form 2018 yet, then you should hurry up and apply soon for. Here on this webpage we have given all the detailed information related to CAT 2018 Registration / CAT Application Form / CAT 2018 Notification / Application Fee / Eligibility Criteria / CAT Application Dates 2018 etc. We recommend all the applicants that before submitting the Online CAT Application Form must download the official notification. Check some short details below.
|Name of Exam Authority||Indian Institute of Management Calcutta|
|Exam Name||Common Admission Test 2018-19(CAT)|
Instructions For CAT Application Form 2018 Online Registration
- Application Form started Date 8th August 2018
- Closing Date of CAT 2018 Registration 19th September 2018
- Applicants Can Apply Online for CAT Exam 2018.
- Applicants need to upload scanned images of the photograph, signature and other documents.
- After the Final Submission of CAT Application Form 2018-19 must take a print copy of it.
- Applicants can start editing the application form of CAT 2018 from the last week of September month.
Application Fee Required for CAT 2018 Registration –
- Candidates related to General/NC-OBC Category need to pay Rs.1900/- as application fee. While the candidates of SC/ST /PWD Category applicants need to pay Rs.950/-. Applicants can pay the application fee through debit/credit card & net banking.
Eligibility Criteria For CAT Application Form 2018-19
Education Needed –
- Applicants must have passed Bachelor Degree in any discipline from a recognized institution. Applicants have minimum 50% marks in graduation while 5% marks relaxation to the SC/ST and PwD candidates. Final year appearing candidates can also apply for this exam. CS/CA/ICWA candidates are also eligible to apply.
Registration of CAT 2018-2019
- The Online registration of Registration of CAT 2018-2019 has started from 8th August 2018. This is one of important exam who wants to make their career by doing MBA course. Check Important Dates related to Registration of CAT 2018-2019 below.
CAT 2018 Important Dates –
|Name of Event||Dates|
|CAT Notification Release Date||29th July 2018|
|CAT Application Form Starting Date||8th August 2018|
|Last Date for CAT Application Form||19th September 2018|
|Form Correction start Date||Last Week of September 2018|
|CAT Exam Date 2018||25th November 2018|
How to Apply For CAT 2018 Exam?
All the deserving applicants can apply online for CAT 2018-19 through the official website of CAT. Check some useful guidelines below to submit CAT Application Form 2018 below.
- Visit the official website of CAT at iimcat.ac.in or use below given direct link to Apply Online.
- From the website complete the registration by your email ID and mobile number.
- After the Registration you will get the registration ID and Password.
- The information related to CAT will be sent to the registered email id and mobile number of applicants.
- Log in by using the User ID and password.
- At the time of Filling CAT Application Form 2018, applicants need to fill 5 sections.
- In the first section Personal Details, 2nd Section Educational Details, 3rd Section Work Experience, 4th Section programmes and 5th Section payment.
- After filling these details upload scanned images of photograph, signature, and category & PwD certificate in the prescribed format.
- Applicants can pay the application fee in online mode.
- After the final submission makes a print copy of CAT Application Form.
Useful Links of CAT 2018 Application Form Here
In the end, we are suggesting all the applicants stay connected with our website, to get the latest news of CAT 2018 Registration Apply Online Start Date, Apply Online For Common Admission Test 2018. So stay connected with our website and Best of Luck.