HPSC HCS Civil Judge Admit Card 2019 – HPSC Judicial Branch Exam Date & Admit Card 2019 – Haryana PSC Civil Judge (JD) Exam Date & Roll Number 2019 – HPSC H.C.S(Judicial Branch) Admit Card Download 2019
Haryana Public Service Commission is processing the Recruitment of Posts of Civil Judge (Junior Division) posts. These posts are going to be filled under the Haryana Civil Service (Judicial Branch). A huge number of deserving applicants have completed the application process for these posts. Now they all are waiting for HPSC HCS Civil Judge Admit Card 2019. In the starting stage, the Haryana Public Service Commission will organize the Preliminary Examination.
Very soon the official exam date for this recruitment will be declared through the official website. As soon as HPSC will declare the exam date then we will inform the applicants through this webpage. We will also provide a direct link here to download HPSC HCS Civil Judge Admit Card 2019. So we suggest the applicants stay connected with our website.
Haryana HPSC HCS Civil Judge Admit Card 2019 Preliminary Exam
According to the recruitment information some time ago the Haryana Public Service Commission released official notification having with Posts of Civil Judge (Junior Division) in the cadre of Haryana Civil Service (Judicial Branch). Then after the notification, HPSC invited the deserving applicants for the Application forms.
The online application form process started in September and closed in September 2019. Now HPSC is planning to conduct a written recruitment examination for these posts. It is expecting that it will soon organize the H.C.S(Judicial Branch) Preliminary exam in next months. Before some days from the exam date, it will upload HPSC HCS Civil Judge Admit Card 2019.
|Name of Recruitment Authority||Haryana Public Service Commission|
|Name of Posts||Civil Judge|
|Total Number of Posts||Posts|
|HPSC HCS Civil Judge Exam Date||Declared Soon|
|HPSC HCS Civil Judge Admit Card||Declared Soon|
|Job Location||Haryana State|
Haryana PSC Civil Judge (JD) Selection Process & Exam Pattern 2019
According to the selection process, HPSC will conduct Preliminary Examination / Main Examination and Viva-Voce (Interview/Personality Test). After passing out these rounds, HPSC will recruit the most suitable candidates for the declared posts. In the starting stage, Preliminary Examination is going to held and applicants must have valid HPSC HCS Civil Judge Admit Card 2019.
HPSC Civil Judge Preliminary Exam Pattern 2019
- The exam authority will put only Objective Type questions in this exam.
- To complete the exam, applicants will get only two hours.
- Total 125 questions will be asked in this exam and each question will carry 4 marks.
- Negative marking as 0.80 marks will apply in this exam.
- Questions will be asked from Law graduate-level subjects.
- No marks will be deducted for un-attempted questions.
- General candidates must have to get minimum 150 Marks while reserved category candidates must have to get minimum 100 Marks.
The Haryana Public Service Commission will upload HPSC HCS Civil Judge Admit Card at its official website. Applicants can download such admit cards, by following below given steps.
How to download HPSC Judicial Branch Exam Date & Admit Card 2019
- Visit the official website of HPSC at www.hpsc.gov.in or go through by direct links.
- Then from the homepage, go to the download section.
- In this section go the Recruitment Link of Haryana Civil Judge Judicial Branch 2019.
- After the selection of this recruitment, click on download admit card link.
- As you click on this link, you need to enter the login details.
- After entering the correct details applicants can download its admit cards.
- Don’t forget to take a print copy after download HPSC HCS Civil Judge Admit Card.
Useful Links of HPSC HCS Civil Judge Admit Card 2019 Here
Download Haryana PSC Civil Judge (JD) Exam Roll Number 2019
After passing the preliminary Examination applicants will go for the Main examination and then go for the Interview/Personality Test. In the preliminary examination, only those applicants can participate in this exam only by HPSC HCS Civil Judge Admit Card. After checking the Haryana PSC Civil Judge (JD) Exam Roll Number and ID proof the exam authority will allow the applicants to sit in the exam. So we are suggesting all the applicants that don’t forget to download Civil Judge Admit Card. We will provide a direct link here to download these admit cards, so stay connected with our website. Best of Luck.