Patna University Ph.D Admission Test 2019 PAT Exam Date, Notification at patnauniversity.ac.in, Patna University Ph.D Test 2019 (Entrance Exam), Patna University PAT 2019, Patna University Ph.D Admission Test (PAT) 2019, Patna University Ph.D Entrance Test 2019, PU Ph.D Admission Test 2019 Exam Pattern, Patna University Ph.D Admit Card
Patna University invited online application for its first Patna University Ph.D Admission Test (PAT) 2019. Candidates have submitted their applications for the Ph.D exam online though the official website of university. Last date of application submission was February 2019. Now the university has released the PAT 2019 Admit Card on the official website. Read the article for detailed information of it.
Patna University Ph.D Test 2019 (Entrance Exam)
Patna University is going to hold the Ph.D Admission Test 2019 for the very first time as per the new guide lines. Exam will be organized on February 2019. Candidates can download Patna University Ph.D Admit Card 2019 from the official website now. Admit card have been released by the university for Ph.D Admission Test 2019. Interested candidates can also Download admit card for the Patna University Ph.D Admission Test 2019 from this website by the below given link.
Patna University PAT 2019
- University Name: Patna University
- Examination Name: Ph.D Admission Test 2019
- Admit Card: Available
- Exam Date: February 2019
- Official Website: patnauniversity.ac.in/
Patna University Ph.D Admission Test (PAT) 2019 – Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should have completed master’s degree from any recognized university with minimum 55% marks or its equivalent B in the UGC 7 point scale.
- Reserved category candidates will get 5% marks relaxation in PAT 2019.
- For General Category: 1000/- Rupees
- For SC/ST Category: 700/- Rupees
Patna University is going to hold the the first PRT Test (Pre Registration Test) for the Ph.D Admission. PRT Test will be conducted by the university on February 2019. Selected candidates of PRT Test will be called for interview. Selection will be done on the basis of marks secured by the candidates in the PRT Test and Interview.
How to Apply for the Patna University Ph.D Entrance Test 2019
Candidates can apply for the admission test through the official website of Patna University www.patnauniversity.ac.in. Pay the application fee to SBI bank. Then bank will provide you reference number. Apply online for Ph.D Admission Test 2019 with the reference number. Then click on submit button. Print your application for future uses.
PU Ph.D Admission Test 2019 Exam Pattern
There will be two paper in the PAT 2019 exam. Each paper will be 100 marks.
- Paper 1- In paper 1 question type will be objective multiple choice type and question will be asked from general and research Aptitude. Total marks of paper 1 will be of 100 marks. Paper 1, duration will be 1 hour.
- Paper 2 – It will also be of 100 marks and question type will be subjective based on the syllabus of post graduation program. Paper 2, duration will be 2 hours.
Minimum Qualifying marks in Patna University Ph.D Admission Test 2019
- For General Category: 50% Marks (Aggregate)
- For Reserved Category: 45% Marks (Aggregate)
The selected candidates will get chance to participate in the interview process. Final selection will be done on the basis of written test and Interview.
Important Date and Timings of Patna University PAT 2019
- Date of Admission Test: 24 February 2018
- Paper 1 – 11:30 am to 12:30 pm (1 Hour)
- Paper 2 – 12:45 pm to 2:45 pm (2 Hours)
We hope the information we shared with you about the Patna University Ph.D Admission Test 2019 will be helpful for all the participants. If you have any query regarding this article, you can write us in the comment box. We will try to solve your queries as soon as possible.