SBI PO Admit Card 2018 – SBI Probationary Officer Mains Exam Call Letter / Hall Ticket Download / State Bank of India PO Main Exam Roll Number / Admit Card
SBI PO Admit Card for Main Exam 2018 – Right now many numbers of SBI PO preliminary exam qualified applicants are eagerly looking for SBI PO Admit Card 2018 Mains. They know that to attend this exam they all must have State Bank of India Probationary Officer Call Letter 2018. Recently Central Recruitment & Promotion Department Corporate Centre of State Bank of India has taken Probationary Officer Preliminary Exam.
This exam was held at various exam centers across India on 1st / 7th & 8th July 2018. In this exam, lots of applicants appeared. After the declaration of SBI PO Pre Exam Result, the recruitment authority is going to organize the SBI Probationary Officer Mains Exam on 4th August 2018. While for this exam applicants can download SBI PO Admit Card / Main Exam Call Letter 2018 from 20th July 2018.
You May Like – SBI Clerk Result 2018
केन्द्रीय भर्ती और संवर्धन विभाग कॉर्पोरेट सेंटर, मुंबई ने 1/7 वीं और 8 जुलाई 2018 को एसबीआई पीओ प्रारंभिक परीक्षा ली है। इस परीक्षा में कई लागू उम्मीदवारों ने भाग लिया। अब प्रारंभिक परीक्षा योग्य उम्मीदवार स्टेट बैंक ऑफ इंडिया प्रोबेशनरी ऑफिसर मुख्य परीक्षा में भाग लेने जा रहे हैं।
मुख्य परीक्षा 4 अगस्त 2018 को आयोजित की जाएगी जबकि आवेदक 20 जुलाई 2018 से एसबीआई प्रोबेशनरी ऑफिसर मेन कॉल लेटर 2018 डाउनलोड कर सकते हैं। जैसे ही एसबीआई पीओ प्रवेश पत्र 2018 आधिकारिक तौर पर जारी किया जाएगा, तो हम इस वेबपृष्ठ पर सीधा लिंक साझा करेंगे। तो हम आपको हमारी वेबसाइट से जुड़े रहने का सुझाव देते हैं। धन्यवाद।
Download SBI PO Admit Card / Main Exam Call Letter 2018
As per the information, the recruitment authority of State Bank of India announced a recruitment notification some time ago. In this recruitment notification, it declared 2000 Probationary Officers posts. When it gave an invitation to the interested and eligible candidates then, the huge number of youth from the country showed their interest in this recruitment.
Then after completing the registration process, the recruitment authority decided to conduct SBI PO Preliminary Exam in July 2018. Then after successfully conducting this exam department declared SBI PO Preliminary Exam Result 2018. Applicants who have declared qualified in pre-exam, for all of them, the main exam is going to held on 4th August 2018. For this exam, Applicants can download SBI PO Admit Card / Main Exam Call Letter 2018.
|Name of Recruitment Authority||Central Recruitment & Promotion Department Corporate Centre, Mumbai|
|Name of Bank||State Bank of India|
|Posts Name||Probationary Officer (PO)|
|No of Posts||2000 Posts|
|SBI PO Exam Date||1st / 7th & 8th July 2018|
|Pre Exam Call Letter Date||18th June 2018|
|SBI PO Main exam Date||4th August 2018|
|Download SBI PO Admit Card for Main Exam||20th July 2018|
SBI Probationary Officer Mains Call Letter Download
As per the selection process of SBI Probationary Officer Recruitment 2018. Candidates will go through Preliminary Test, Main Exam, Group Exercises & Interview etc. In the preliminary stage, the recruitment authority has taken a pre-exam at various examination centers in July 2018. Now its turn to the second round which is the main exam. SBI PO Main exam will be held on 4th August 2018 while for this exam SBI Probationary Officer Mains Call Letter 2018 can be downloaded from 20th July 2018. Check more details of exams below.
Stage – 1 (Preliminary Exam)
- In the pre-exam 100 Objective type questions were asked.
- This exam was held in online mode.
- In this paper, three sections were available such as English Language / Quantitative Aptitude / Reasoning Ability.
- From the three sections total 100 Objective type questions asked.
- In the pre-exam 10 time, more candidates from the total vacancies will be shortlisted for the main exam.
Stage -2 (Main Exam)
All those applicants who will qualify the preliminary exam will go for the Main examination. This paper will consist of 200 Marks of Objective type while 50 Maks Descriptive type. Applicants need to give the answers of the Descriptive test by typing on the computer. As soon as Objective type test will over applicants go for the Descriptive test immediately after the objective type exam.
A. Objective Type Test –
- Applicants will get only 3 Hours to complete the exam.
- This paper will be divided into 4 Sections.
- All these sections will carry total 200 Marks.
- These four sections will be like as
Reasoning & Computer Aptitude
Data Analysis & Interpretation
General / Economy & Banking Awareness
B. Descriptive Test
- For this test, applicants will get only 30 Minutes.
- In this test, two questions will be available of 50 Marks.
- This is the test to check the knowledge of English (Letter Writing & Essay).
Download State Bank of India PO Call Letter 2018
We know that all the preliminary exam qualifier applicants are now crazy to Download State Bank of India PO Call Letter 2018. They know that without SBI PO Admit Card 2018 the exam authority will not allow them in the exam. From 20th July 2018, they can download these admit cards. On the admit cards useful information of exam and Candidates personal details will be given. Like as Candidate’s Name / Sign / Photo / Exam center / Exam Timings etc. After downloading the Admit Cards of SBI PO Main exam. Make sure that all the information printed on it is correct otherwise contact with the authority. Check some useful instructions to download SBI PO Call Letter 2018 Main exam.
How to download State Bank of India PO Mains Admit Card 2018?
- First of all, go to the official site of SBI @ www.sbi.co.in or go through via below given link.
- Now move to the Careers section from its homepage.
- As soon as careers section will open click on “Recruitment of Probationary Officers in State Bank of India”.
- In this section click on the link of Main Online Exam Call Letter.
- After that a new page will open, here you have to Enter your Registration No / Roll No or Password / DOB(DD-MM-YY).
- After entering these details press login button given as follows.
- Then you can download SBI PO Admit Card for the Main exam.
- Save it and make a print out of it.
- Don’t forget to carry this print out in the exam.
Useful Links of SBI PO Admit Card 2018 Here
Download SBI Probationary Officer Mains Exam Call Letter 2018 Here
In the end, we are suggesting all the applicants that along with SBI PO Admit Card 2018 they all would have to carry one photo ID proof. They can carry Pan Card / Aadhar Card/ Voter ID Card or Driving license as ID proof.
Without SBI Probationary Officer Mains Exam Call Letter 2018 no one will be applicable to present in this exam. So don’t forget to download and carry SBI PO Call Letters. We will provide a direct link on this web page to download SBI PO Main Admit Card / Call Letter 2018. So stay connected to our website. Best of Luck.