SEBI Officer Admit Card 2018 – SEBI Assistant Manager Gr A Exam Date 2018 – Download Call Letter of SEBI Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) Exam – SEBI Grade A Exam Date & Syllabus Paper Pattern 2018 – Download SEBI Admit Card of Assistant Manager Grade A Officer
Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) will soon upload SEBI Officer Admit Card for the Grade A Assistant Manager posts. IN the September months SEBI announced the official recruitment notification of Unreserved and Reserved posts. The online application form process started on 9th September and closed on 29 September. Now according to the decided exam schedule, this exam is going to held soon. This exam will be held for SEBI Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) posts. IN this exam only those applicants can participate who will come with SEBI Officer Admit Card 2018. To download the same admit cards applicants need to visit the official website of SEBI.
Download SEBI Officer Admit Card 2018 Grade A (Assistant Manager) Exam
Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) is going to recruit the most suitable employees for the vacant posts of Assistant Manager Grade A Officer. In the selection process, it is going to conduct an exam in the next days. Before some days from the exam date, Applicants can download SEBI Officer Admit Card. The recruitment authority will also inform the applicants for these admit cards through registered Email IDs and Phone Numbers. As soon as the official authority will release the admit cards then we will also provide a direct link here on this webpage. To download Call Letter of SEBI Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) Exam applicants must remember registration number, password.
|Name of Recruitment Authority||Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI)|
|Name of Posts||Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) IT Branch|
|Total Vacancies||120 Posts|
|SEBI Officer Exam Date||October or November 2018|
|SEBI Officer Admit Card||Download Soon|
|Selection Method||Written Test, Interview|
|Starting Date of Apply Online||9th September 2018|
|Last Date to Apply Online||29th September 2018|
SEBI Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) Call Letter 2018
We are going to advise all the applicants that keep on your registered Mobile Number and also active the Email ID. Because the recruitment authority will provide all the latest updates through your mobile number and Email id.
SEBI Grade A Officer (AM) Syllabus Paper Pattern 2018
- Applicants will get only 180 mins to complete the Paper and other activities.
- The question paper will carry a maximum of 200 marks.
- In which 100 marks will be given only for Professional Knowledge.
- For each part, applicants will get a `maximum 75 Mins.
- Negative marking as 1/4 mark will apply in this exam.
|Part||Name of Subjects||Marks|
|1||English Language||20 Marks|
|1||General Awareness||20 Marks|
|1||Quantitative Aptitude||30 Marks|
|2||Professional Knowledge||100 Marks|
As per the information, the responsible authority will start releasing the SEBI Officer Admit Card 2018 from 10th October 2018. With the help of below given direct link, the attendees can download such admit cards. We have mentioned some useful instructions below to download SEBI Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) Call Letter 2018.
How to Download SEBI Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) Call Letter 2018?
- Open the main website of SEBI at www.sebi.gov.in or go through using below given direct link.
- After reaching the homepage find and go to the Careers section.
- In this section go and click on the link of Recruitment of Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager).
- After going in this section find and click on the link of Download Call Letter Here.
- As you click this link another webpage will open and enter your registration details here.
- After submitting all the required details, you can download SEBI Officer Admit Card.
- After downloading these admit cards must take a print copy of it and keep safe it.
- So must carry this print copy in the exam.
Useful Links of SEBI Officer Admit Card Here
Download SEBI Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) Call Letter 2018 Here
At the time of leaving home for the examination, make sure that you have SEBI Officer Admit Card and Id proof. Also, bring recent passport size color photograph in this exam. No electronic gadget, Notebook or any other thing will be allowed in this exam. After the declaration, applicants can download SEBI Officer Grade A Call Letter from the official website. As soon as these admit cards will be released officially then we will provide a direct link to download such admit cards. So we recommend all the applicants to stay connected with our website and Best of Luck.