TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Recruitment 2018 – Apply Online For 1884 Posts – MRB TN 1884 Assistant Surgeon Vacancy Recruitment 2018 – Tamil Nadu 1884 Vacancies Of Assistant Surgeon Application Form Important Dates Eligibility Criteria
Recently Tamil Nadu Medical Service Recruitment Board (MRB) has announced Official Notification of TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Recruitment 2018. All the deserving applicants can start Apply Online For 1884 Posts in Tamilnadu state. All these 1,884 posts of the assistant surgeon will be filled on the temporary basis. Applicants can download the official recruitment notification from the official website of TN MRB. Those applicants who are interested to Apply for TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Recruitment 2018 they all can start filling the application form at mrb.tn.gov.in. As per the information, all the deserving applicants have to fill up the Online Application form until 15th October 2018. The written exam of these posts will be held on 9th December 2018.
Apply Online For 1884 Posts TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Recruitment 2018
Applicants age should not more than 57 years but not minimum 35 years. (MAx age for Reserved Category 48 Years). All the interested applicants can apply online for TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Recruitment. We are suggesting all the applicants that before going to submit the online application form must check the Recruitment notification. Read all the instructions from the official recruitment notification. After that start filling the Application Form of MRB TN 1884 Assistant Surgeon Recruitment 2018. Check eligibility criteria from below.
|Name of Recruitment Authority||Tamil Nadu Medical Service Recruitment Board|
|Name of Posts||Assistant Surgeon|
|Total Posts||1884 Posts|
|Application Form Started Date||25th September 2018|
|Closing Date of Online Application||15th October 2018|
|Last Date for Fee Payment||17th October 2018|
|Examination Date||9th December 2018|
Eligibility Criteria For TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Recruitment 2018
Age Limit (As on 1st July 2018) –
- For SCs / SC(A)s / STs / MBC&DCs / BCs / BCMs (Including Ex-Servicemen) – 57 Years Maximum
- For Others Max Age 35 Years
- The Ex-Servicemen Belonging to Others Max age 48 Years.
Education Qualifications –
- Applicants who have passed MBBS Degree having with 12 months experience of house surgeon.
- Name of the candidate must be registered in the Tamil Nadu Medical Council on or before the date of the notification.
Category Wise Posts Details
|Name of Category||Posts|
|General Category||581 Posts|
|BC Category||497 Posts|
|BCM Category||66 Posts|
|MBC / DC Category||376 Posts|
|SC Category||280 Posts|
|SC-A Category||54 Posts|
|ST Category||30 Posts|
Selection Process –
- Applicants will go through Written Test and Document verification.
Exam Pattern –
- As per the information, the written exam for these posts will hold in Chennai on December 9th. The exam will carry only objective type questions of 100 Marks. The applicant would have to complete the exam within 2.5 hours. Applicants belonging to reserved category must have to get minimum 30% marks while Unreserved category must have to get minimum 35% marks. After the exam shortlisted applicants will go for the Document verification process.
Required Documents for Document Verification –
- Date of Birth Proof.
- Permanent Community Certificate From Government of Tamil Nadu.
- Educational Certification Original.
- Certificate of Tamil Qualifications.
- Permanent Registration Certificate from Medical Council.
- Character Certificate.
- No Objection Certificate from Appointing Authority.
- Ex-servicemen will also have to present the Discharge Certificate PPO NO. Etc.
- A photo ID proof issued by Government such as Aadhaar Card / Voter Card / Pan Card or Driving License.
How to Apply Online For TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Recruitment 2018?
- Applicants can apply online at www.mrb.tn.gov.in or use the below-given link.
- Then from the home page go to the recruitment of 1884 Posts of Assistant Surgeon.
- Then under this section click on the link of ” Click Here for New Registration”.A
- After that Enter the Personal Information in the Application Form along with Educational information.
- Upload Scanned Documents such as Photo & Sign.
- Pay the application fee according to the Category.
- Then finally submit the Application form and take a print out.
The application fee for 1884 Assistant Surgeon Posts –
- Unreserved Category Candidates: Rs.750/-
- Reserved Category Candidates: 375/-
- Pay application fee in online mode before 17th October 2018.
Pay Scale –
- After the selected applicants will get Pay Scale of Rs.56100 to 177500.
Useful Links of TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Recruitment 2018 Here
In the end, we are suggesting the applicants that apply for TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Recruitment 2018 as soon as you can. Because the last date of submission of online application form is coming near. Also, pay the application fee before the last date. Don’t forget to get a hard copy after final submission of application form. If you have any query then please comment below or contact to the recruitment authority and Best of Luck.